Monday 4 July 2011

Reclaiming Your Conscious Power

I'd like to share with you an experience I had with a client recently. To give you a little background, my client (a woman in her early to mid 40s) had contacted me in desperation. She'd been suffering from severe depression for well over a year, and just before calling me, had started having "flash thoughts" of suicide, as well as hallucinations of deceased relatives. Of course, she had already been to see her doctor, who was quick to prescribe anti-depressants, and therefore, paranoia had also worked its way into this woman's life experience.

Anyway, I took time out of my schedule to book two "emergency" sessions with this lady; both sessions spread over two consecutive days. Initially, my plan was to see if I could intervene using hypnotic suggestion in a somnambulistic trance (that's a very deep state of hypnosis), but after speaking with her for quite some time, it became evident that the majority of my work would have to be done in the conscious realm. What do I mean by that? Well, as a clinical hypnotherapist, it is usually my job to perform change-work by working directly with the unconscious mind; that is, by gently guiding each client into hypnosis and then giving positive, life affirming suggestions to the unconscious mind. However, in this particular case, it became quite clear to me that this woman had to alter her perception of reality to even stand a chance of positive hypnotic suggestions taking effect.

So why am I telling you all of this, and what does it have to do with subliminal messages? Well, it dawned on me just the other day that extra conscious work might be necessary for some of my Perfect Subliminal customers, and because I cannot work with everyone on a one-to-one basis, I felt compelled to write these words...

In a nutshell, if you are using our products to help you overcome any long-standing, serious or deep routed issue, then in addition to reading the "Statement of Intent" before every listening session, I urge you to reclaim your conscious power by spending a little time affirming any (or all) of the following statements to yourself at regular intervals throughout the day:

1) I am ready for positive changes to occur in my life; I am willing to let go of the past and to experience better things.

2) I understand that I create my own reality, and I take full responsibility for the physical reality I am now experiencing.

3) I allow my unconscious mind to make positive changes at a deeper than conscious level, right now

4) I am using [whichever Perfect Subliminal product you are using] to instruct my inner mind to change things for the better. I am happy, and I know that all is well.

By reading these statements regularly, your perception of reality will gradually shift. Once this happens, inner work becomes much easier; meaning that you will experience positive changes much quicker.

As the saying goes: "Prayers are what people do between prayers" and so, be sure to affirm your desires between listening sessions, and success will follow...

And by the way, the lady I mentioned responded well to the work I did with her, and although it's quite obvious that hypnotic suggestion is indeed powerful; I'm convinced that without her conscious effort to switch her perception of reality, the suggestions I gave her inner mind might otherwise have been too weak to change things.

No comments:

Post a Comment